Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Feelings
I realised, that a lot of times, i will envy people, i will feel unhappy, i will feel jealous, and i will worried.

Well this is natural i guess, and these are all mental barriers we have to overcome. I learnt to control my feelings and not let myself get too upset at times, and i realised that i have matured. Haa.

I realised, that professional this word makes one 'eyes red' (well understand it in chinese). I do feel that way too, but i know it is impossible. My only aim now is to practise as much as i can, i want to enjoy my own music and not let it become so competitive that in the end, the music isn't as pure as what i have expected. This is what happens to alot of musicians now, their aim isn't music, but purely competition, which isn't healthy at all.

I was fretting over a particular problem these week, and i decided to discuss with someone i think can help. I asked michelle, and weikang. Weikang gave me a very new perspective in that matter which i never ever thought i could actually do that. Thanks weikang! I sort of know what yo do, and i believe maybe i could take in his suggestion, let's see how about that ba.

I feel sad when i couldn't help my friends when they are down. I feel very useless. When michelle is depressed, i tried my best already, but she wasn't really helped. Nic always feel sad after sectionals but i already tried whatever i could to help him. I guess i wasn't a good helper. I hope all of you guys are happy..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥