Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Gathering
Today i woke up early in the morning at 8am! Amazing that i could actually wake up! Because i slept at 4am, thanks to michelle low ah, sms me while she take supper with her parents. :p

I internet sms-ed jeremy and he replied my phone! So we were sms-ing like for 8-9 sms-es? Oh shit, its going to be in my bill next month, thanks ah jeremy! And he will be back in 1st Jan 07! When he comes back it is another new year already! Haha, we miss u !

I woke up and my first thinking was -oh where is my pipa? Haha and i started practising my lun, basics and lu yao. But lesson was actually horrible to me. I didn't play well, and i was actually quite screwed but sam didn't scold me. Lucky still anyway. I didnt understand what he said about being chong4. And i don't know how to settle this chong problem. What should i do? My sound are too solid until it becomes chong, then which kind of tan tiao and lun should i take? I don't know at all now! But i will continue to search and hopefully next week during lessons, everything would be ok and back to normal. But i was sad, because sam commented that my sound was full of hatred and bu4 fu2. I wasn't thinking that way. I was just angry with snapping the string again. Is my music full of hatred? Does my music really reflect such a me? If it is i am such a failure in playing music..

We had a gathering today in the evening, all of sam's students and him. He came! We were so happy! Haha, the gathering would be more fun with the teacher around right? heh heh
We were so engrossed in 'auditioning' that even sam has to play it with us too! haha! And from his determination in making things perfect, i can actually know that he is someone that cant go or do anything without confidence..

I had quite a long chat with phoebe during BBQ (when the guys are starting fire hehe) and
i realised there are still some things i couldnt finish telling her because we were disturbed. Well its ok, i'll call her or something to finish up! Haha.. Well phoebe what i want to explain was, if i am too persistent or too obvious, it will affect the whole, which is what something i don't want..

Today during lesson i heard jake's lun, his sound is very good. Really very good and i really like the sound. But he is not very stable in performing, well i guess if he is given more time, he will overcome that problem and play well. And next week suddenly i have to play xu lai too! Screwed! Its like so long since i played that piece haa.. I learnt a new piece today, and i am quite happy! I will practise more! But today my fingers had quite a big split and i couldn't play the lu yao ending because the string justs cuts into the wound! Argg! I hope it will get well!

22 more days . . .


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥