Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Thank you
Well i came to blog because someone was complaining about me not blogging ah? (well you know who you are la) so i came to blog now! Wont be a long entry though.

I practised today with michelle oover the phone! Haha so amazing ah! Actually it was because i was so tired then michelle agreed to practise with me over the phone. Waa thanks ah michelle heh heh..

I got over my depression! Yay! Thanks to a few people.. Thanks for michelle, ivan, nic, jake, brian, phoebe, yiqing for trying to help me. But still most importantly thanks to my teacher and avilyn for all the help during this period. Really thanks to avilyn for all the advices. I appreciate your help really!!!

Oh man tml its lesson let's hope i will be fine! I prepared enough for lesson! Haha!

15 days to the day


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥