Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  The day at co
I went to jin ying co today.

Yes people, i am going to jin ying. Sorry syco friends, i didnt go back this year because i have my reasons. Be angry with me then, i had no choice. Pipa is so squeezy now, there's no more place for Guan Yin Ma. I went jin ying, because my pipa friends are going there too. I will go back syco, provided it is a better environment for me. Provided i wont be killed by politics. Provided i can get the feeling in 2005. I want to go back too, i love syco more than anything too. Please dont think i forgotten syco. Its just some reasons that dont allow me to go back. I want to go back to syco more than alot do!

Yes ok, with my teacher's recommendation, ivan, jeremy and i decided to go jin ying. But today, only ivan and i went, because jeremy had appointments. So i waited for ACS and it was like so very long! I wait from 5.30 to 6.30! And i finished one chapter of my process instrumentation while waiting, which is something good? haha.. Then finally they came! Sam, weiling and jiwei were there too.. so finally managed to say hi to weiling in person haha! We said bye and went to jin ying..

When we reached jin ying, zhang yu ming lao shi came to say hi and ask us questions. It was rather friendly, but the co seemed professional when i stepped in. It wasnt as cold as what i thought it would be, instead some people are quite nice :) Played songs.. It was quite fun, moses is a very interesting conductor. Like his way of conducting haha, or rather, interacting with the students. We were brought into another room as we were new.. So zhang lao shi had this talk with us, and i realised, that if i weren't samuel's student, i wouldnt have the privilege of entering jin ying. Teacher is a very important thing, and he focused very much on who is the teacher and what grades we will be taking. Now i realised how important grading is still, to gauging someone's standard.

Its quite fun there, I think i will learn to love there. Hopefully i will get to stay, because pipa is a big group and they choose players..

Let's jiayou!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥