Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  The Solo
I acted to be okay. Yes i am happy. I am very touched. Very very touched. Thank you michelle, for the letter and encouragement. I feel so touched after reading the letter. Thank you yiqing, for taking time to write letter and passing the piece rock to me. I didnt know friends have the ability to really touch me, as in really make me cry. Thank you. Thank you vic, william, seniors for telling me my improvement and recognising my improvement. Thank you thank you.

Solo wasnt especially good. In fact i was disappointed after performance, because it wasnt what i expected from myself. But after the performance i asked jeremy and gang immediately and they told me, that it was better than rehearsal. I thank you guys. I cannot gauge myself. Thank you all the back stage crew alumnis and seniors, for encouraging me, and telling me to calm down. Thank you to mr lee and chen lao shi, for telling me what to take note for my solo. Thanks to their comments, i didnt ka3 during performance.

Thanks to sam for worrying so much about me, especially when he is sick and stuck at home. He actually bothered to try ways to listen to me play. Thank you. I owe it to you for my improvement. I was very disappointed when i got to know he couldnt come, i refuse to admit the fact he isnt coming, but until the call came, i know its over, he cant come. Like what jing xuan told me, it is very disappointing. I feel that very instant. Although jeremy, ivan, yiqing nic and jake were around with me.

When performance i was shocked that peiqian said she wanted to come! Because i thought she wont come too.. I asked little people to come, and i am happy they actually came to support. Thanks! Thanks for all the encouragement by michelle especially. Thanks for bothering to do so much stuffs for me. Yes we will be best friends forever. I realise, you are meticulous in a way too.. Thanks jonathan and minhui for the support for GYM! Thanks! And real thanks for not shouting GYM aloud ah! hah!

co had many problems, but still, we pulled through concert! I was told i am the loudest in the pipa section, so it was quite happy! Haha, the way jeremy say is quite funny.. Thanks jeremy, nic, jake, ivan, yiqing, phoebe and hong shen for coming! You guys are very important! You guys are my ears to help me listen! Thanks!! Without you all, i wouldnt have the motivation today too! Thanks for helping me to shout! Jeremy i heard u! Hha!!

Jingxuan i know you went wrong concert but its ok. Still thanks for the moral support too! hehe

Thank you for the comments vic. Thank you. I know what you are saying. I didnt know my playing impress people too! You must be the first! haha!!

Dizi concerto was ok, but orchestra was zzz... but well steven and chao yong got most cheers hehe!

I learnt alot of things in this experience.. Thank you all people out there..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥