|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Woke up 5 plus in the morning and looked at my phone, sharks i had miss call! And luckily i woke up to see the msg if not i will never wake up until 11 plus i guess haha! Lesson brought forward from 1pm to 9.30am! So cool ah.. Luckily i called michelle to give me a morning call at 9am, if not i will never be punctual for lesson man. But i was 5 minutes late la, had some problems finding the place. :p When i went, oh man, i didnt expect myself to play like that. Stupid wrist stupid wrist! I played badly because of you! If you werent painful, i would practice yesterday night after returning from sam's place! Hai, i hate it. I hate it when i perform like that. See i am no good at all. hai.. I keep sighing during lesson, i am so disappointed with myself. I cant even find the notes when it is just c diao! My sight reading, it is real shit. I thought it wasn't so bad, but today i knew how 'good' i can be the most.. What to do? Work harder ba. I dont know if i have time, because it is exam week. I feel so frustrated. My luyao, bye bye.. I lost luyao.. How do i find you back? |