Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  The meeting- Realising
Today was quite a busy day for me. In the afternoon i practised the whole day of my solo, and some jiben gong.. I played until i realised it was quite satisfactory then i put down the qin, only to realise that it was time to meet up for the meeting! So i rushed to bathe and left the house to meet jonathan..

We met simon, but zhanyi wasn't there, because of some reasons and so we had the meeting with simon. Jonathan and i were too engrossed in our liu xing topic that we forgot that we were having a quartet meeting! Sorry to xiangle and simon, we didnt mean to.. Maybe i havent been talking to jonathan for a long time. What simon said actually set me thinking. He mentioned about improvising and said that all of us should contribute and not just depend on xiangle.. Which was very true. He even offered to teach us theory and try to do some of improvising which we found it quite feasible. When we got to the new echo, he started teaching some things about improvising. It was very fresh to me, something i thought i wouldnt have learnt. And i didnt know music was that vast (besides the history), there are so many things to learn, but i restricted myself at pipa only. I shouldnt have done that, i should have learnt more. Now everyone is learning much more in music than me. I assume music to be too simple, and didnt know there were so many kinds of chords and so many kinds of scales.. And alot of things were mentioned..

Simon played guitar for us too.. It really aroused jon and my interest and we began to get interested in guitar.. It isnt easy not to get interested especially when we are in a music school focusing or guitar and keyboard! Haha..

I have so many things to ponder out of a sudden. I .. Really need to think.. Why is it that i cannot create something interesting out of this pipa of mine? And .. Thanks to michelle for offering the qin to me.. Thanks jeremy for lending me his qin .. I will try not to destroy your qin :)

I learn to be different..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥