Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Praying
I want to say something. I must be brave. I must learn how to be very independent. Because i realised, if i am too dependent on the teacher, i will feel lost, like today. Although i dont really depend on my teacher totally, but when he is not around to help me before my performance makes me feel scared. It's like i am left to do myself. Then i realised, there are times i have to do things myself..

Quartet is left to me to handle for a short term before xiangle comes back from his army. I dont know how to handle the quartet myself. Jonathan, please try to help me, i feel so lost suddenly. In fact, the whole quartet feel lost without xiangle around. Luckily there is a meeting to at least help me know what i can do for this two weeks..

And sam is so sick. His voice is really.. gone.. Why suddenly got so sick? And he was worried over me and not over his health. Somemore he has a performance next week! I feel so touched. Its the first time a teacher cared so much about me, especially when he is sick until like that. Thank you! I will work hard and even if you are not there i will remember, i am doing art (quoted from Jeremy wong), and i play music, not for anyone! I will remember what you want me to do! But yes, even if sam isnt there, i must remember i have friends going to support me! (quoted by yiqing)

I will work hard! Its 2 more days! I realise, this process is very special. I get to improve alot in this process. Thank you my solo!

And, GET WELL SOON! Let's all pray that sam will get well by saturday! I know it is abit selfish, but who doesnt want the teacher to be present when the student is having a solo performance. And this will be the last time i will be taking first seat in an orchestra.. Hai..

2 MORE DAYS


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥