|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I am inspired to work even harder for my playing, because i know i have to, due to a lot of reasons. Its like a race, if you lose and lag behind, no one will stay behind to pick you up, no one will be that nice, unless they are prepared to fail the run with you together. Besides my lun, i think i have improved pretty well in technique over this one year. Went his house to play pipa. He played viola i played pipa, so wierd right, we dont play the same instrument anymore already.. I realised alot of things, and i realised i didnt deprove, if yes the most is lun zhi i feel.. And i can do fan yin le! haha, claps! Well today is tiring, but there are some things i want to mention. Its abit random la this thinking, but its bottled up for quite long.. I dont like to blog what i did for the whole day, i like to blog how i feel. I find it very tiring, with accumulation, that people bring masks along whereever they go. I like to see people talk to me without a mask, so that i feel easier around them. Mask is a very irritating thing, it keeps us away from true feelings. So people who dont wear masks, please be my friend, i hate to guess who is true and who is not, it is so tiring. Life is changing so fast, surprising things happen every day and i am always surprised as day goes by. Life isnt full of deceit and winning.. Its about how we spend it, who we spend with, and life is worth treasuring this way.. Spend it with someone worth it, and never look back. Life is not about counting days, it is about loving days.. |