|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I want to say something again. I am in love with ZHANG QIANG! Don't know why, when i hear his cao yuan xiao jie mei, i just love it! It is so very expressive! The melody in cao yuan is so nice! Eh but i only like the concerto version la haha.. Its quite beautifully written in some parts, well i just love it! And especially when its zhang qiang that played it! I like zhufu too! Also like hua mu lan! Chun qiu is a special one too! (but i know i cant play it).. Xi shuang is not bad, a very melodic piece.. Solo part i just love chen sui! Tian chi! Such nice music should be heard by many! I find it a very interesting piece, quiet piece but has lots of meaning in it. Not many people can play such music and people who can play it are really people that are more calm.. haha which explains why zhang qiang is quite a calm person too! Fan wei's chen sui is not bad too! Today went for lesson, then i realised, everyone improved.. Luckily i didnt deprove, if not i will really be lagging behind.. One point i want to mention again, jake's liu lang part for the jumping of bawei is really not bad.. I like his playing! So beautiful! He got a nice qin (its even better than sam's!), a nice yinse, but he just aiya.. not steady! Work hard ok! I realised, i could play faster for luyao, but i am starting to have problems, i keep rushing when i play. Hai, i must lian my pai zi.. I dont like to rush, it affects the music.. Sometimes, people really make me angry. Because they are selfish in a way or another, and i hate people for being so self-centred. Spare some time to care for people, and not being so selfish! I hate it. I hate it when i am pissed off. So still, thanks to people who let me vent off! Haha, thanks MICHELLE (happy la i use capital lei, stress your importance) and chao yong! |