Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Tired
It's the first day of school.. And this term is so short! 3 weeks! Then it will be exams la! Hey jonathan it is much earlier than you all's one la! Have to start preparing from now! And this 2 weeks i have so less time for everything! I have test on wed and fri! And wed i have co, thurs its rehearsal and friday is test! OMG! I have to start my preparation from today! Which is ya i have started preparing myself! Lucky lucky haha..

Finally i am hearing a nicer liang zhu! I love that song so much! Loved it the moment i played pipa! Haha! Phew.. I hoped that one day i get to have a concerto too.. If i have a concerto i will definitely use that song! hehe! But i know it is not easy..

This week i really have to force myself.. So time management must be very well.. So.. Guys! PLease come arrange lesson time with me la!

I want to type this part in chinese now..
随着演奏的日子一天一天的接近,我心中的焦虑与不安开始浮现。并不是对自己没信心,而是对那天的状况完全没有把握。担心是必然的,但微小的问题我也开始担心,我觉得自己过敏了。啊!压力并没有预期的那么大,但是,心中的不安让我不时想把房里的琴拿出来练。我疯了,也练到手指有一点受影响。不希望独奏那天会有什么可怕的突发状况发生,我开始恐慌。不踏实的感觉总是让我有所顾忌。琪阿!别再想了!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥