Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Calmed
I was quite rash yesterday, i may have said things i should have said, but whatever what's said is said, i shan't bother anymore. I dont feel happy about it, and they said its better to talk it out. Ok then, whatever.

Went for lesson today. I am such a useless girl. Play that lousy for everything, what to say? I just need to practice even more. So i cant help it. Just lian lo, i am constantly reminded by avilyn that i am lagging behind now, i dont knwo whether i should smile or cry. Yes i must practise even more, in case i go back and get scolded. I dont want to get depressed again. Maybe i have been learning too much things ba.. Coping with too much things? I guess so..

Data has been killing my fingers, it just keeps moving! Dying haha.. But i gain a lot of information form doing that.. Actually no la, i havent been using my brains to do the typing.. Just look at the words and type! Haha..

Today shumin gave me a call during lesson to go perform gig, but i havent a chinese wear! How to la? OMG! Haha after lesson (which is at pasir ris), i saw them performing in whitesands haha! I thought its at NTUC resort cause weiling felt that way too.. Well nvm..

Cant go ge today.. Hai, because my mum is unhappy i am out at orchestras.. Dont know why she dont mind me going to sam's house for mass lesson and private lessons, but mind me going to orchestras and quartet. No choice then, lucky i am still in the performance phew..

I am motivated by love.. Really..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥