Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Confused again
I was feeling confused. Some people were irritating me too, so i tried to avoid by talking to sam over the phone and michelle over msn, i tried to reduce my irritation towards some people..

But after the phone, i felt useless about myself. I realised i am a lousy person. I feel so wierd telling sam, because i am a failure? Whereas he is successful.. I am such a lousy student of his? But it will boost me to work even harder next semester.. I just wonder how i'll fare this semester only.. It will be bad, but i just want to know how bad? I will not give up, if not my life will be meaningless.. I will fight till the end, even if i dont do well..

I need a goal to aim, yes i do need. I feel so lousy of myself now, but i believe i will get well tml after a day's sleep? Or a night? I need affirmation from myself that i will be able to cope and jump through this hurdle i created for myself. I WILL work hard, i WILL. I will..

Gathering hopefully can hold next week.. ACS guys, jere, feeb, hong shen, chun mei, come arrange with me! Haha..

Had quartet practice just now at 7pm.. was busy translating scores before that, so irritating when i get disturbed too, i want to finish fast, and ya in the end i didnt finish.. But nvm, we decided to delete off that song.. I have to do planning about repertoire again.. Argg.. Practice was fairly ok.. Coordination problem, so need more time for them to look at the scores, but they were fast in reading, i was quite happy with ming hui and zhiwen.. Haha..

But i have to say, i hate attitudes.. I hate it when you forgot everyone is working hard and you are not. You forgot people took time to compose when you were not committed to doing things with us. I do not agree with that attitude you gave me. You find it a burden? Leave it. I said 3 weeks, and its gonna be three weeks. Dont expect to compromise anymore. I will not anymore. Stay or leave. Dont say you dont give a damn about us.. Well that is what i see that u feel now.. I will let you think.


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥