Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Determination`
I have decided my route. And i stand by it. I have told my mum of my plans and she is quite ok with my decision. I have people supporting me in this decision, that is jeremy and michelle. (because i told little).. Thanks!

I was quite touched. My mum wanted to support me to go pipa professional. But i told her i cant.. And she still told me to work for it and go pipa professional. I was super surprised by what she said, and i am so touched. I told her why i cannot go pipa professional and decided to go another route that would also make my dream come true, and i have decided already.

Hopefully i will make it in there when i graduate.

Jeremy has made his decisions and i am happy that he is happy with his choice. Jia you after that! Hope you make it in your choice course!

Today lian qin and amazingly my mum popped out one sentence, that i have improved. She never praised me. I have become so emotional these few days. My mum is trying to encourage me. I am touched. Thanks mum!
But i know i havent been improving la.. I think deproving more.. I am still on my way of getting it back..

V day is FINALLY over! Happy.. If not go msn see people's nick have this 'v-day' here and there.. As if it is a very very big thing.. haha.. I dont care though.. Can live my normal life!

Happy!!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥