Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  I am free
I have realised, that problems start with the mind. Even if i know that i need logic to solve the problems, my brain just didnt allow me to be like this. I thank god for allowing me to open up, i thank all friends around me that really woke me up. Yes, being a friend is not to make their friends worry and definitely not let them continue to worry over you, because it is too selfish and it is definitely very tiring. Sorry to my good friends who have worried over me. I am ok now and i will be ok.. Hopefully..

Someone's words woke me up, which is phoebe. Thanks alot girl. Many chose to leave me alone, but only she and michelle didnt. I understand that michelle has been trying to help me but i refused to open up, u are my best buddy.. Thanks for standing by me when i felt sad.

Thanks nic for trying to tell me stop feeling so sad, it helped.. Thanks ivan for the constant concern, but next time just dont add a da jie in front ok? Haha.. Thanks jeremy for using the hard way to make me ok..

Thanks weiling for talking much logic to me, which i just cant apply, but i guess she was the one that made me realise that i have a new direction. Thanks..

Thanks chao yong for like trying to make logic to me and telling me to die.. Using the extreme hard way.. Well i not gonna treat you because i thank you ok! Stupid idiot.. haha

I feel so contented, with caring friends around me, it is enough..

I know my direction after polys, i know what to do. I am very clear.
Regarding irritating people, i have decided to leave them alone and not let them intrude into my life again. I have decided to make myself happy and not let them manipulate my feelings, it is not worth it..

I am happy to see jeremy so enthusiastic in a certain course.. I believe he can do well and the job prospects will be good.. Thanks jeremy for accompanying me to run errands and also to SP today!

I saw his tutor, he is a very logically clear person and he is really a very nice tutor. I really like his personality alot. He made me ascertain my choice and plans, thank you. And he is so concerned over jeremy, i dont know what to say, just one word -GREAT!

In life, there are so many beautiful and things worth to commend on, we should learn to praise to let them be aware of their importance to us..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥