|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Last paper is friday. Morning i will finish paper! After exams still need to go home to help my mum clean up the house, because new year is coming! haha! Yay! Money money! Thanks michelle for sms-ing me yesterday to make me feel better. And we are going to sing next week right? Yay! It lightened up my mood. Thanks ivan for the constant concern and letting me realise that my importance is not that redundant. All the best for your preview, i know you can do it. Be it xulai or jiang nan, i know you can do it. Phoebe, i know you are feeling quite troubled too.. I hope you will be ok soon too.. I dont want to see you sad too.. Anything you can feel free to contact me ok? I feel like watching ellen the degeneres heh heh, so long never watch already. I strongly encourage all of you to watch that too, its super funny! Of course never forget to watch hua yang! Super nice show.. Now so many of my friends and teachers are mad into this show (not saying who are the teachers heh heh).. Yesterday was quite fed up for a period, but it made me happy for a period. Sam la! He and avilyn went to sing k and call me to make me jealous! So idiotic la! Ahh! Make me feel so jealous cause i can't sing! AHH! I dont care, i will try to win the farenheit album today at 93.3! I try not to think about my things, maybe i wont feel so suicidal then. I should learn to be happy. And chao yong! My life isn't just pipa and drama ok! Today saw jian you. so funny right? 1 year like only manage to see him 1 time. 7 years already man.. I dont know, he still gives me that very different feeling. But i dont like him anymore. He is just a friend to me.. Take care.. |