|
A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.
Instagram
<
@xueqi04
A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday
I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
|
Not me
I needed someone really there to tell me what is wrong with me. I need someone to tell me what can i do with my life. I need someone to help me, but i pushed them away. I pushed them away and i didnt let them near me, because i hate people to see how bad i can be when i deal with problems, or how 落魄 i can be. I never cried for so long. I never cry so much. I never choke on my tears when i talk. Now i do. I really do. I pushed away the person that cares about me the most-Michelle. I am sorry that i pushed you away. I told you before, you will be the last person that i would want to worry, because you care the most about me.
Some people used me. Or rather that person used me. I tried to help A when i could, i tried to make A feel better when A isnt, yet i just realised that i am a fool that is used. A real fool. I was a stepstone for this person to near my good friend. What can i say? I feel so tired, so very tired. I wanted to talk to someone, but i am not willing to open up.
I am not the xueqi you all know anymore. Yes jeremy, find me irritating. I know i am. I am extreme. Like what chao yong said, when i get depressed i get extreme. I have no choice. Try getting affected over 3, 4 problems at one go.. You will know how i feel. I have no one to rely on, i dont know where i am heading, and i feel stupid. Stop affecting me negatively, i want to leave u..
|