|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Took cab to esplanade today. And believe me, its hard to get cabs in sunset way! never take cab from places rich people live, you cant get a cab man! i reach esplanade so very very late lo! hee.. half an hr late :p lucky shen lao shi didnt say anything. But for hsing hai, i aint in good condition today. Hai, dont know why become so distracted. I must learn to set a good condition for myself everytime i touch the pipa. I will improve on this, wont get depressed but i wanna make sure i can do it for every performances. I keep telling myself, "xueqi, dont let your hard work go to waste". But somehow, my mind doesnt seem to listen and i keep losing concentration. It only happens for orchestra argg.. haa.. We took some pictures together today! YAY! Took with tai khoon and peishan.. After that the pipa grp took photos together! I also took pictures with youguo! hehe.. So fun today! Love it!! haha.. Tml work! Not looking forward, but ya i will finish the week! i believe i have the energy to survive for the week, and also lian qin! I am xueqi!!! Some pictures taken today!!
![]() well some of the pictures still not here yet.. those with nic and ivan hee.. yiqing send me when it is ready! |