|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I worked today at the same avaplus again. Today i am operating injection molding machines, so here are the steps that i did repeatedly for 7 hours! Haha.. Firsylt wait for the mold to open (there will be a loud bang), then followed by throwing the runner away and getting the 2 molded parts. After that cut of the sharp parts that are redundant and pile it. When it reaches to 9 pieces and 10 pieces, pack in different boxes and do it repeatedly. Seem simple, but a lot of problems came out. There is flashing and i wasn't informed! In the end i have to redo the 1 box, and i am so short of time! Because the machine is running always! Anyway i finished it! Tml the same thing i also don't mind haha.. I finished first pile of work too! Although the second pile is in my room (heh heh), but i feel ABIT relaxed seeing one pile off my mind haha.. Pipa is no good.. I want to lian qin in the end ending up sleeping beside the qin, its too tiring.. Now my mum everyday see me sleep for 1-2 hours before waking up to do work, and she say i always so busy ever since i start work haha.. Anyway i am quite happy i can do quite alot of things, except for pipa. I think i am going to do this. When i go home take 1 hour nap then wake up and lian qin, after that do work. I think it will be my routine now! hha.. I haven't been so busy, quite happy, although its tiring haha.. Hope everyone is doing well! Saturday watching ntuco concert, rachel offered me tickets, thanks so much!! Haha, i going to get my best pal to go la.. Michelle low la who else.. still asking some people to go too! Those michelle feel comfortable with la.. I hate seeing people feel gan ga.. haha.. Ok i gonna sleep as usual! The dream.. Still in my brain how! How come so clear still? Shit.. |