|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Went to watch ntuco concert today! Thanks rach for the free tickets! Love you.. I met nick earlier and he was helping me with data work haha! Thanks, although his pronunciation ah.. haha.. Nvm its ok thanks! Then i realised a lot of people are there guest playing too, like harry, nicholas, zhiwen, liangyu, and surprising, i saw sharon! Well didnt expect her to be there really, last time she play erhu in manjusri, now she play dizi and i think she is not that bad. She is sharon i am quite sure, because she hasn't changed much, but i am surprised she play dizi now, didnt get to talk to her though. Orchestra sounded similar to last year, well its ok ok la. The players were the same too, and pipa had concerto item. She dresses like yujia lao shi very much.. Not just my opinion, my friends say that too. I LOVE XISHUANG BANNA! Not because of the player, but the music written is actually quite melodic! I love melodic stuff! I like it very very very much! But no chance to learn la.. Haha! The standards of the co i wont say much, it is for your own judgement, well for me, wasn't any surprises, its just a normal co performance. After that we left and we took alot of pictures!~ Look at yiqing's blog i think you can see a lot haha.. The main thing that led to us going crazy is nicholas ho! He wanted to take pictures after taking at SCH (he say he dont look nice).. We were going real mad with the photos ok! Keep taking ! Haha.. There were alot of spastic pictures! Haha.. The nice beautiful pic with nic.. Maybe tml then will out ba.. I just put a few here! ![]()
|