|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
: weikang - thanks alot. Really thanks alot, i dont know what to say. : michelle- for being so frank with me, thanks alot, and thanks for being so open minded. : sam- tthanks for scolding me. Although i dont see my good points still, but i will make myself stop being like this. : xiangle- for being a good and patient friend of mine, and thanks so much for accompanying me sms whole day. : geraldine, wen qin- thanks for making me laugh always during work. You guys are great. I feel blessed. Thanks friends for caring thanks yiqing, jake, nic, chun mei, phoebe, chao yong, avilyn. These people helped me during this 1 week by caring. Thanks alot. Although you guys may not know, but i know who guys care for me. Thanks, alot.. I may not feel ok yet, but i will try to make myself btter. I hope. |