|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I heard some things sam said. I think i have to admit that life is complicated. So complicated that i think i rather time turns back to secondary school. People in secondary school, treasure your time. I see so many friends concerned. I thank all of you who showed concern. Today is wednesday, i still have 2 days to pass. Tml and friday! Have been practising in the night after i returned home. I dont feel comfortable with my playing, have that barrier and burden. I will prac more, to make perfect. I realised, i hate making small faults too. Hope i will make it to the mark. Have alot of lessons coming up. I think i will be tired, but i will work hard! No matter how tired, i want to prove it, that i can do it. And my mum is wrong in saying in my playing. I want to prove otherwise. can i? i dont know.. Today is brian's birthday!!! Wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! |