|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
So its work again! Sian!! I drag myself to work today seriously. I cannot imagine my daily routine now, work and work and work. Pipa only left 2 hours.. hai.. But i still lian! Sat and sun can lian more! haha.. Now exam period but the others can lian alot and i cant, i feel so very very unfair! Hope it doesnt affect my grades really.. I realised time passes faster now! I make myself busy by doing more and more things, haha i bian tai i know lala! Tml working alone! Sian.. But i will survive! After work is lesson! Kill me, but i lianed today, i hope tml is ok.. Especially when i so tired.. Hai, today work and cried alot. I cried for 1 hour during work. I feel so sad. Well its over. I hate myself crying. Recently crying more.. Hai, xueqi must jiayou! I must tell myself, although the others have more time to lian than me, i must still buck up! i cannot stay the way as it is, i must improve! |