Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Lost.
Another day. This week is 12 hour shift for the 5 of us- Geraldine, weini, Jaren, Wen qin and me. Everyday is so tiring that i hope there isnt a tomorrow for me. I hate every morning, i hate every morning when i open my eyes. I hate waiting for the company bus, i hate looking at the manager, CEO, and all the irritating people. I havent seen lau hua huat, i dont know why he hasnt come, it is so demoralising, when your LO doesnt visit you..

I don;t know la, the job is tiring, and i treat it as a chance to slim down haha! So i smile. I spend a lot of time on fantacising, well i find myself abit bian tai.. Maybe what ivan just told me what right, maybe that was a part of me wanting to have it in real life. But i think no chance, i just let it be natural, so that i wont turn like some disgusting freak.. Now i really feel that i am a wierdo haha! Oops, but its ok, what can i do? 12 hours man, i need to make myself have some images in my brain, so that the brain doesn't die. Haha.. But the images in my brain, somehow still has the images i didnt want to have also, i dont know why also! Its so irritating la!

I hope to avoid thinking this anymore, but working has nothing to think.. I wanted to think of my luyao and xulai, but i feel so angry with myself that i am busy that i havent got time for pipa. Gradings are reaching, i want to score well, i want to! But now, qin is not with me. My qin is in spco, and sam just came to take his pipa back, because chen lao shi helped him to sell it haha..

Cant get anyone to lend me qin (quite pathetic) and luckily chen lao shi lent me! Thank you lao shi! Haha..

I hope attachment ends soon.. Fri is off day! yay i want to lian qin! Haha, and i have to do sam's work later :p Havent finish hehe..


Putting some pictures here to let me remember life is beautiful! hhaa






< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥