|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Yesterday i was talking to sam over phone, and i told him some things i actually didnt want him to know.. But its ok, i know he wont say la, he seldom blurt out nonsense, well not my secrets that he blurt out usually. Haha, he told me not worth it, but am i stubborn to continue what i want to? I think eventually by being so stubborn, i will hurt myself. We were mad yesterday, chatted for quite long. Haha, but after the chat, i realised something new too.. Shall keep it to myself.. Today, WORK. I was dragging myself onto the stupid bus as usual and tried to reminisce about some things haha. Well, i am always reminded that i have a motivation behind me. Although that motivation didnt know it was driving me into being enthusiastic, i still hope i can be motivated like this forever. And one important friend to thank.. HENG XIANGLE! Haha thanks for sms=ing me when i felt bored, such a nice friend i have right? haha, well we were discussing some quartet stuffs too la, so not considered? haa.. No la he is a nice friend to me. Helped me alot when i felt moody. Cause he can sense, eh xiangle u try psychology? haha! Monday is over! Tuesday's work is coming! And look forward to wed and last day thurs! I am going to let u motivate me, dont worry, you need not say anything. I will feel motivated just looking at you :p Tml wenqin coming monet! Welcome welcome!!! Haha, i hope tml is fun (HOPE) haha.. ANNOUNCEMENT HSING HAI MUSIC ASSOCIATION- BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY CONCERT 3PM ESPLANADE CONCERT HALL FREE ADMISSION remember to come if you guys are free!! I love hsing hai!! And love u michelle! Well u know why haa.. |