|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Went hsinghai today. I like it there. Don’t think uncles and aunties can’t play well, they do ok! And their passion in music is much stronger than some of the youngsters nowadays! I still have much to learn from them, their attitude towards music and the orchestra. Thumbs up to them! Haha.. The music was much better than I expected. I will love it there I am sure. I am very sure. One thing about it, I love the environment and people there! Saw Kenny, jonathan, dedric, lena over there.. I think they guest play only.. Hha.. Think there will still be nafa players coming in? I don’t know.. Just now was smsing michelle, she is talking shit again. Michelle, it is impossible! Don’t make me think again and I will think a lot, you should know me. And don’t forget, I am a geminian. I don’t want to think, oh my I don’t want to! Went lesson and I realized its hard for me to concentrate! Thanks to weiling ah.. Chat with nic and kills me off! How to concentrate la? ARGG!! And we took a nice picture! Me and nic haha.. Wait for the pictures to come out!!! About you. I have heard things about you. I don’t know how you feel about me, and I don’t think I should bother now anymore. You are what people say about u, and you have proven to me that you are. Use your heart to make friends, not mouth, definitely not what you are now. Either be confident if not be humble, don’t be confident and humble, well its ok, I have deleted you off my life. Although you may think it is a rash decision, I think its absolutely ok for me. Absolutely ok. Because now then I realize why you neared me. Please do not my treat my friends that way too, because I love them, and I don’t hope they get hurt and please, leave our life. You are of different worlds from us. Go make friends of your age. Regarding the past, I have decided to throw all away, and I am not going to blog about you anymore. Because I am deleting you from my life. Forever. Live your life happily. Some thing i just realised about life. - Nothing is forever. If there are changes, learn to adapt and take it, and feel happy for yourself with these changes, instead of thinking the negative ones. Life is about the good ones, and not thinking about the bad ones. I find it true to myself, so i wrote it down to make myself remember when i feel negative :p |