|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I spent my off day with nicholas ho today! haha, we went to practise at his house, because my house is messy la hehe.. Did a lot of things.. Lian qin, all the jiben gong came back, and prac for a while my jiben came back (phew).. After that nick played audition, o2 jam, i just lian my luyao and xulai hha.. sat I went lesson, listened to a mass briefing about biblio, and i knows what's wrong with my biblio already :p Watched sihui's lesson, i learnt a lot, i can say, sam is really a good teacher, he can hear not just sounds, but also the person's feelings when he/she is playing the sounds out. And he is not very impatient i realised.. He can be patient at times too, (usually it is to beginners). But today's lesson he is patient with me, thank you! I am so easily depressive, when i cant do the lun, i just get depressed already, and yesterday when i lian-ed i can do the kuai ban, but today i dont know why! Maybe its because i am not concentrating, like what sam say. I will take note. I heard nic's hanya recently, i think he improved already, much more better compared to last time's hanya! Jia you and work hard! Everyone is playing well-jake, jeremy, nic(cause i only heard these 3 recently).. I heard ivan is improving much too, so good luck for gradings which is nearing in a few weeks time! Although jake and i will be taking same grade, but we discuss xulai, i find it so nice to discuss things together, and jeremy started the discussion! He is too bored haha.. After that we went to eat, and all are very evil! (i shant say).. Well its fun to talk because we havent been talking like that for ages :p After that yiqing came and we were playing with water OMG! All of us got wet! haha and to think i take bus in wrong direction! shit! haha For pictures, refer to Miss ho yiqing, she sure has them.. Haha.. Tml watching NUSCO concert, so happy!!! Haha dont ask me why, but i am sure yiqing knows. I am stupid. I shant be thinking so much. Thinking so much makes me collapse. I am motivated by love.. |