|
A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.
Instagram
<
@xueqi04
A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday
I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
|
Relaxed saturday
Today, i was woken up by my mum. And she wanted me to accompany her to the singtel office because my dad lost his hp. I heard some things these few days. I am very scared all of a sudden, because i got a feeling, i will lose something important soon. I dread the day this will come. But i hope i am strong enough to face all these? My dad has been losing alot of weight. I have a bad premonition. My mum is having alot of pain when carrying a simple cup. Why do i have the feeling i am going to lose the both of them? I am not strong enough, i am not. Even if i dislike my dad in the past, he is still my dad. He still treats me well at times. I forgot the terrible past. I only want to have beautiful memories of them. But, what have i done for them? I dont know. I hope one day, when i have a performance, they will be at the audience seat supporting. But i am afraid they cant wait till that day. God, please tell me what to do. I am afraid of losing all these. If the day really comes, who can i go to? where should i go? What will i become of? I dont dare to think. I am really afraid. So i diverted all attention to pipa. I want to know, when will xueqi be brave? Can i cut my 10 years for my parents? or 20? i am willing to.. really..
Ok, another topic. We went to buy things and after that i went home and helped out with chores then lian qin. I dont know how tml is going to be. But i learnt to treasure my everyday. EVERYDAY. I dont want to lose anything important, i want to treasure. can i?
|