|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
So went for lesson and ivan was having lesson, he was having that sound when he play bad and ivan ah must change your habit ok, dont play well also must play until well, dont give that reaction when u missed it la ok :p Then we got video learning again! Haha, on youtube this time, interesting ah? I can really hear this time, the sounds of chinese music are startng to change, it will not stay forever that way, like pop music. How interesting, and the trend is hard to catch up~ Its the first time i satisfied with myself, i am happy with myself. My hard work paid off! So happy but i will not feel contented. I must improve more and more and more! I am happy i got back my playing.. I was so afraid i lost it.. Today conferenced with sihui chun mei jake ivan and nic in msn.. so fun! they are a lam-ed group! haha! Looking forward to tml!! But well i feeling down again.. But not very sad also.. |