|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Today is an interesting day. I went to look for michelle, and wanted to let weikang see whether the score is useful to him cause he was looking for the shi mian scores of liu de hai's version today. well it happened that the score is the same as mich's so i just keep it lor. Lucky he got the score, if not what is he going to do for exams? haha! His situation for exam today not very good, but i believe it will do fine! usually small mistakes doesnt really affect overall, so dont fret! Went to lian qin with michelle today. Missed that feeling 1 year plus ago when we practiced together! Such an interesting feeling once again. Now that our music has gone better and we are able to discuss different kinds of pipa stuff, not just technique itself. I like mature music! haha.. Today warmed up in front of weikang and qinglun, well i feel stressed. Because i aint used to it, and weikang plays better than me! haha! well, i used to warming up myself or in front of teacher, that's why :p Weikang gave me some advices in xulai, thanks alot! I will take note hehe.. Thanks to the comments qinglun gave too, i felt assured. Thanks! And i was fooled by weikang the moment i went in. I didnt know how yanyu looked like and he told me its yanyu when his friend came in! I am like argg so malu! MALU! really malu.. Then when michelle came back i went to listen to her, haha and she listened to me! I love such helping out feeling. I have a good friend to help me out. Thanks! Went out for dinner with dedric, minhui, shumin and weikang. I was talking alot to minhui. I think i still have some to tell this girl also. This girl is very nice now, i am happy she changed for the better :) Thanks for listening and also telling me things minhui. i felt as if i wasnt distant from u at all! Love ya! haha.. At least i felt some closeness when i went nafa.. Today i didnt feel so out, with dedric, weikang, shumin, minhui and michelle! Thanks peeps.. And thanks to michelle low for always ps me! You know one ah!! After that went comp lab and listened to zhangqiang! OOOO his lun! OMG haha.. The more i listened the more i think he is a fantastic performer! But i think he wasnt playing dalang, or am i wrong? Doesnt sound right to me :p I hope one day can learn from fanwei or zhangqiang, i believe i can learn fantastic stuffs from them. Sam is going to china soon, so hope i get to learn interesting stuffs he get to learn! Went hsinghai today, same .. the guest musicians werent here.. I wonder how sunday will be like. hmm.. And also, i realised that the pretty girl playing guzheng is phoebe's friend! I have been looking and looking for practices, i wonder if i know her.. HHA.. I forgotten about her! SORRY LA, ITS LIKE A YEAR ALREADY? haha.. She looks pretty.. i realised nanyang girls all small size and pretty.. phoebe is like that, chun mei also! haha! Tml will lian for one day, and do sam's work, shun bian study abit! haha! Sunday is hsing hai performance! Please do come down if you all free! I think it is a worth to watch concert! haha i love hsing hai!! |