|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Some random thoughts i had during working for the stupid 12 hours.. Haha, i use brain in uch cases. Hee.. If not i would have died long ago! Today there is hsing hai, i look forward to seeing the people in hsing hai and also play the music together with them! I love hsing hai! haha.. It is an orchestra very suitable for me to be in i feel, i feel alot of things in the orchestra. And seems that.. Er i shall not say here, if you guys want to know just ask me. Yesterday time in work passed fast! Love it. Because after tea break my machine spoilt! So i walked around helping around and some operators are very cute, they just say thank you to me (actually they dont need), we are collegues! Working here made me realise some things, and i feel that these collegues are quite 可怜。Hope all the best for them haha.. Jia you!! I was gossiping for 2 plus hours yesterday? haha! So fun ah, and geraldine is a gossiper ok, dont care about her unibody and keep talking.. Still help people with their pen body haha! Aiya its all HP products, these are just product names hee.. Yesterday, i walked to meet my parents at hall 6! Bought bed la, so jeremy, ivan, nick and jake: I AM FINALLY GETTING A BED! Haha.. If not they come my house always ask me when my bed is coming.. I got a bunch of cute friends here haa.. Then before i got there, there is this guy. He asked me alot of questions, and before he asked, he looked at me for very long.. Made me feel so uneasy. Wierd wierd.. I think its because he is new to the job la.. HAHA.. His name is weiqiang, so easy to remember cause 4f has a weiqiang too! haa.. LALA.. I like it when my mood is lightened so much.. I start to love my life, because i know what i want to do now. Jia you! |