Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  anticipation
Today is considered my 'recharging day'! Haha, because i told yiqing i am unable to go out today, i have my reasons for not going out today, well it's multiple reasons. Which yiqing will know because i told her! haha.. I have brought myself back again i suppose, well 3-1 days of mine, (i know this myself). I dont know why i am so irritating sometimes also. I will try to not be so irritating can? hehe.. Quite saddening to hear that michelle's friend mum is sick, i do hope that she will be well. Because i am sure she needs her mum alot. Why do this kind of things happen around in our lives? Sudden problems arise, and there isn't even a warning, neither is there a mental preparation for us to be ready for it. Life is that unpredictable, it is that scary and that practical. We cannot protest against it, because eventually, it is useless. We can only change ourselves and not change our lives, because we are unable to do so?

Not much happen today, but some things let to me thinking seriously about myself. Maybe i am not as nice as i thought i was. I wasnt as good as what i should i would be. But, even if that is the case, i still have to go on right? No one will deprive your right of living in this world even if you are a lousy person right? It is just the the better ones live better and the lousy ones will not be as good compared to them. Of course, i wont live a lousy life, i will make myself stronger, people there are people always trying to pull me down, although i dont know for what. Even people that i thought would never do that to me. I have understood all these and now, i shan't bother about this anymore.

I practised, but somehow, the split is affecting me so much again. I put on plaster, and i think i really sprained my wrist? I still want to play, my hands feel so itchy today haha! And i felt so inspirational listening to yu yuan chun! hee.. I love her sound, totally love it!!! The kids video were inspirational to me too! Hee..

School starting in a week! I cant wait for school to start HEHEHEHE.. Can see joseph and jeremy in school! Can meet up with miss ho yiqing after school too! But, on the contrary, i have to face the stress i will never face before. I dont even know what will happen next week, i hope i will be blessed to pass through all this hurdles. I want to change, really. I dont want it to stay like this. History will never repeat. Never. And never.

SPCO msg me to go sectionals. Should i go? But i dont think i should now. Since i havent done what i promised. I may go down one time, to get my pipa and pass chen lao shi her pipa back..

Tomorrow there is hsing hai! Test of my sight-reading skills again! Cant wait for tml! heee.. 6pm lesson.. Cant wait for sunday!! Yiqing, I LOVE SUNDAYS TOO! Just that we dont love the same things.. haha..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥