Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  choices
我们有好多的选择,但是自己却没有办法作出最适合自己的选择,所以我们才会走错路。但是,如果走错了路,是没有捷径回去的。唯一的方法,就是让自己走同样的路回去。虽然自己必须花上同样的时间走回去,但是原点是不会更变位置的。也因为这样,我强迫自己走快一点,但是,我却没有发现,自己没有办法在这么短的时间走那么快。也因为这样,我以为自己会不到终点了,于是,我停住了。所以当每个人都走到原点时,我却还在烦恼自己为什么走不回去。所以,我走得并没有很多。路,是自己选择的。我们可以选择自己想要走的那一条路,也可以随便选一条路前往,但是终点的那一刻,却是要自己去努力的。不管重点是不是想自己想象的哪一样,我都需要接受和承认。

I wanted to type all in chinese but considering for michelle, jeremy, yiqing and jake, i decided to blog this part in english. I was gone lower and lower i know, i have been a very troublesome person. I am not depressed now, maybe i am just lost for the period, but i will find myself back. I realised a lot of people want a new xueqi. I think the old xueqi is really terrible. But, i am really trying. Jake, i am sorry, i didnt mean to affect our learning on sunday, i know you said nevermind, and when you said nevermind means nevermind. But i still feel bad, i didnt know i hindered your learning. I know you dont like hearing this, but i ensure no second time i promise! I suddenly realised i have so many people concerned for me. Thank you michelle, for concerning whether i am ok and always trying to tell me new gossips! Also always there for me when i feel lost or bottled up. Although you are insensitive sometimes, you are the bestest friend i can ever have.. Thank you jeremy, even though you dont know what happen you can still msn me and sms me to help me. Helping me in pipa alot of times too, and thanks for listening to me grumble sometimes and never spread it out! I have so many people to thank. I really want to thank one by one. Ivan, you are a great friend beside me. Maybe you are still quite young, but i know you are always supporting whatever decisions i make. Yiqing, you know how good a friend you are to me right? The one that is forever at one side praying that i will be ok and hope that i will be the new xueqi, free of problems and depression. And always making me feel so happy when we go out. Honestly speaking, when we go out, i feel real happy. I love going out with you and also when we go out as a group. The memory still lies at when we went vivo.. I hope next time when we go beach it will be a memorable one! Thank you nic, always sending message hoping i will be ok. I know you care, you are like a brother to me, i guess everyone knows right? hha.. chunmei, i wont forget you, you are like a sister to me also. I dont have a sister and it feels great to have u around.. A good listener there for me and i simply love this girl!! Thank you jake, just now i mentioned earlier what i want to thank. Adding on to what i said previously, i never forgot what you said about what a friend should be like. Thank you jake.. You are my philosopher HHA.. Taikhoon, thank you for the sms to concern i am really touched.. Xiangle, although u are in army, but the words are in my brain. I never forgot what you told me, just that i worry too much. Thank you for entrusting quartet to me, i will try to do the best for u! All the others that care, i havent forgotten about all of you, just that there is too much.. I will never forget tthe blessings from all my friends during gradings-michelle, rachel, avilyn, nic, yiqing, jeremy, ivan, jake, chunmei, jiayan. thank u all!

Some things i want to say here. I am not blogging for you to see, i am blogging for my own sake. I know what you mean by all those. the words hurt me sometimes, but i am able to pick myself up. I know where are the limits, you really dont have to draw for me. I didnt know i was so terrible to you, but i hope after this week, you can see me differently. I hope i wont have such an impression in you anymore. I am sorry, i am such a terrible student to you. I am NOT depressed, i will pick myself from wherever i am now. I am xueqi, i am not someone trying to seek special attention, whether on purpose or not. I will make myself not like that anymore. Maybe when you come back after your trip, you wont think that way anymore. But please, dont feel negative towards me, can u? I cried after hanging up, not because i am depressed, but because.. I am lost..

Avilyn, you woke me up with a few important points mentioned. I will try not to be back into square anymore. I will try to be more considerate and think from other people's point of view. I will not be stubborn anymore. I will jia you for myself! And for the sake of not letting my teacher and you to dislike me and get irritated.

This is a nightmare, i want to wake up. Thank you jake, for the promise.


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥