|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
It isnt that if youwork hard, results will come out. It isnt that if you work hard enough, you O levels will score, you exams will do well. It isnt that if i tried hard enough, i wouldnt lose the things around me. It isnt that if i cry, i will not lose anything. I have become someone so obsessive? Can i stop? This is the unfairness in life. And all these unfairness seem to happen to me. I thought i can talk to you, but when i wanted to look for you, you dont seem to be there. But you seem to have more problems than me. Can i really rely on you? I didnt know a teacher's attitude and comments towards me can affect me so much. Jeremy told me not to bother, but i dont know how to. I tried to tell myself i can do it, like what jake suggested, to be positive. But i need someone to brainwash my mind. Give me motivation? Can? Who can give me? Michelle is feeling down. I hope you are fine. I believe in you. I will always have faith in you and believe you will do much more better. Learn to filter comments towards you. I need to tell myself that, but i dont know how to do it. Michelle, work hard! Thanks for the concern people. I learn to stand up, i am trying to, i just need a motivation.. This song, is how i really feel.. I dont know how.. |