|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Today went for lesson, and HAI.. I am forbidden to do lun again! shit.. Next sunday i wonder how i play luyao! See how by then. My homework for the month is not a lot, but yes requires practice. I will master it!! haha.. Lian lor.. But until i finish all my work. I want to get this burden off me. I brought the biblio, wanted to ask sam, but i think forget.. he is too sick and tired.. i will solve it myself. Some feelings i have, but i will keep it to myself.. I went past king's albert park, cause i take bus home from sam's house nowadays.. I thought of the past i had, suddenly i thought of samuel. This samuel is not my teacher la, but my senior. I wonder if you are doing well. Thanks for the help you have given me. I remembered, because that time i was super lost, so i walked to sam's house from my school, and samuel accompanied me. And after he brought me home, and brought me home personally. I am touched.. because he lives so far away from my house. Thanks alot.. really.. I miss u.. such a long time didnt see you already.. Have been hearing some recordings sent to me. Seriously i think you play not bad, just your low self esteem and confidence. Sometimes, we care too much about results and forgot process. Like you.. You care too much about the sound you hear, that i feel that sometimes you lost the music.. Follow your heart.. Music is about feeling, not hearing only.. Jia you!! Saturday today. Tomorrow is the high scorer's concert for gradings.. Jiayou dear JEREMY and dear JON!!! Not sure i will be able to go anot, because i have co practice, but i will promise to come if i can! haha.. Jiayou jiayou!!! Doing work again!! Jiayou to myself too!! yay! HHAA... |