Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Last shot
Today morning went lesson. I have more or less settled my brain, or rather, mindset problem yesterday thanks to avilyn for telling me some things. She can always clear my brain when it becomes so corrupted.. Thanks.. Before lesson, sam and i cleared some prolems face to face, but it wasnt a problem to me already. Dont worry, of course i know you are doing this for all our own good. Maybe i just need some time to adapt to such way of great stress before exams..

I hope my lun is the one i did during lesson. I will try to get back the feeling. After this entry i will go and practice! Practising, needs fresh mindset and also fresh mentality. I will try not to be depressed. Jia you jia you! Tml is our gradings! Jia you to ivan and jake, not forgetting nick!!!! We can do it! MERIT!

For friends that are depressed, do not fret and look forward.

Nice picture! Havent took with jake before, next time must take! hee..



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥