Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 


Recently, it has been my habit to blog, partly because i dont really play games. I just visit blogs, blog and that is all. Haha. Ok today is a day of mixed feelings..


Morning went for my first PROINS lecture. Ok, i promised what i promised you and myself. I will work hard. Tutorial is next tues. And i will try to finish 2. Now the most troublesome work is the sorting and translations.. I will try to finish it asap. Monday hopefully.

Went for Polymer processing at 10am. Haha, so funny the lecturer. He was telling us must be healthy and yixian was 'shot' so many times.. He after that said a lot of funny things. Mr Tan Heng Eng. I think friday lessons are interesting! haa.. After that we had 3 hours break and we went to play badminton! YIwen, huiyi, sharon and me. Haha, played until tired then we went to drink and head off for our next lesson! Oh ya we also scheduled to meet up tml morning for run! Hopefully its on! So cool!! slim slim slim!!! lala.. They girls thought i was mad, say i am in a relationship.. hello! Vain is a sin is it? haha.. I want to be pretty and slim! Well i must constantly give myself confidence, that i will be pretty! aha.. Went for CWS lesson, then i knew what the module was about. Its about meetings, writing agenda, minutes and stuff.. Abit related to what i do.. Because i always schedule quartet meetings what.. haha.. and i am sam's secretary! haha.. The lecturer is a real nice woman, simone khoo.. I love her way of teaching!! Had so much interest, so i gave alot of opinions during the discussions about the meaning of meetings.. And why they have this surprised look that i am able to say the word consensus? ARGG.. I am glad i am able to contribute. I suddenly realised, I AM QUITE USEFUL. haha!


After that yiwen and sharon waited for me (which was 5pm!)!! So touched! (they ended lesson at 12pm please) haha! And we went photocopy shop and its closed! SHARKS! sorry jiayan, i didnt mean it. I went in the morning, but it isnt ready. Dont know what the aunties are doing hai. I feel so bad to him, because he needed to give co an answer.. Sorry to BLCC then.. Ultimately, sorry to jiayan. Seriously i am. Now i am totally whelmed by guilted.. sorry..


I am learning tennis soon too! Slim. Because of you..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥