|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I dont know why i am playing qin now. Its like, FOR WHAT? Just `like having no aim i guess.. I feel so wierd, that everything becomes so irregular now. Now that i use back the qin i borrowed, i think i play so lousy. I dont even know whether its the qin problem or mine. I wanted to ask, but i told myself-forget it. I just listen myself i guess. My lun isnt a very big concern? but it is a big concern to me. I dont know, not demoralised, neither am i depressed. Just feeling abit neglected.. I really think feeb's qin is much better!! my saturday and sunday, it is so boring now. What to do? No choice what.. I hope to do something on saturday. Hai, it is sososososo boring. I have to do research work. This time round, i dont even know how to start off. Have been thinking for 2 days, what to do? I still dont know. Have to do translations too. I am starting on my study for proins i guess. Why do i lose that motivation to lian qin? Maybe like what jake said, there isn't any aim.. I love lanhuahua.. love qilian kuang xiang too!! |