|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
No school today, so did work. Finished one translation and my body cant take anymore work. I decided to rest for the day. Sorry jeremy, i can only pass you tml or the day after. Isnt much work, so dont worry! haha.. I am a happier person today. Thank you :). I think you know who you are. I agree with what jake said in his blog, that things change. I agree. I cant let things stay permanent forever. Friendship, environment have to change. I just hope the treasured friendship doesnt change so fast. My friendship with michelle, yiqing, phoebe, jeremy, ivan, nic, jake, brian, chunmei, xiangle, jonathan, minhui, jojo, rachel, yiwen, charmaine, huiyi, hanni, :) and so much out there. The ones i treasure most, are these stated. I lianed today.. but somehow.. i cant memorise the score.. what should i do? argg........ Why do i start to wait for you to sms and msn nowadays? |