|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Met up with ivan jeremy yiqing later because i wanted to wait until 7pm for phoebe to pass her qin back to her. But she ended early so we went to have a chat lor.. Hee.. Didnt chat much actually too.. Feel so empty without nic around.. Ok that's all for today i guess.. It may be your lowest tide. I may not be the one to accompany you go through this. I am selfish, i care about myself. I wont say sorry, because it isnt my responsibility to take care of your happiness or sadness. I have never seen you positive. Try to do it yourself. You are too RELIANT and you shouldn't be so. Nick, i want you to know, that the words doesn't mean to you. I would never say such stuffs to you. You are my dear brother, i dote you more than anyone else ok! Any problems, remember, i will never forsake you, and i will never throw you to face it alone. Even if the whole world hates you (which is impossible), xueqi is still here for you. Forever. My phone is 24 hours on for you ok! Remember, i will never tell you where our limit is, because you never went above it. And also, friends are not there for you to worry about, they are there for you to care.. You dont hide any stuff from us, ok? You have that special priority from me. No worries. And dont calculate anything with me 别跟我计较. especially when it is you ok. I will be able yo help, because i am older! I didnt know you read my blog so often, if i had known, i will tell you what happened. Jiayou nick. The bin isn't far away from u! |