Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Treasure
I didnt learn to treasure. I forgot that in this process of grumbling about my work, i had actually gone through a memorable journey. Yes the job scope suck, the work is tiring and toturing, but the people arent, at least my collegues arent. Nice people i will say. Any problems, they will walk to you and help you. I never felt so happy working in an environment. In such company, there isnt much politics, unlike service industry.. Start to love abit there, but 2 days time i am leaving. Today came 5 newcomers and i am in charge of one of them, but seemed that she ran away after while. She said she wanted to go toilet, but somehow i have that strong feeling she isnt coming back, and i was right. First time my inituition is so accurate!! haha.. but well, ya i hate the feeling of waiting, anticipating.. because fears will develop, and concentration is lost. I hope she will come back, so that i no need to run the machine, but too bad i still need to la.. Lucky amran helped me to run during my break and he allowed longer breaks for me! Love him! haha..

It is only until today that we know the names correctly. The hello we always called is herald! OMG haha.. i think in future we still call hello one la, because it is more funny! heh heh.. My machine was spoilt at 6pm. i was super happy! Its like i won lottery! HAHA.. I walked around the operation telling my friends how happy i am! Because my machines rarely get spoilt. But they moved my basalt penbody to the one behind weini, which means.. sorry geraldine u will miss my shouting and eyes! HAHA.. I am in the main lane tomorrow! So happy. Hope tomorrow has newcomers for me to take care, then i can slack slack slack!!! haha.. I just realised i do things quite fast during work, jaren is like dont know how many times slower than me, which is why his always collapses!! heh heh :x

I am loving this song that u all are hearing now.. simply love it...

Love is developing OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. hha...

Looking forward to friday, anyone free? Well i think i just do my boss' work :p


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥