|
A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.
Instagram
<
@xueqi04
A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday
I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
|
19th
Slowly, slowly, i awaited for the 12am signal. I didnt realised it was 12am until i received the first birthday message. I was practising pipa that time, so i didnt think too much. and yes.. because this birthday i have no activities on, so my only hope is to receive sms wishes. I dont want people to tag me in my blog, so i removed it for the day. I dont want people to msn me borthday wish, so i didnt log in. I hope they sms me, because sms can store wishes. What minhui said was right, must wait haha.
The change from 18 to 19. Isn't a very big one. But it symbolises that i have grown a year older, and it symbolises, i should be more mature and start planning for myself. A birthday is only a celebration, it doesnt mean anything. A birthday makes someone special. But it doesnt mean that the person needs to be the center of attraction. So, i decided not to celebrate future birthdays.
I spent the first day of my 19th years old with the computer and not forgetting.. my pipa. Because i dont think anything special will happen later, so i decided to blog early. Yesterday had a wierd dream. Why is it my dream always has you? I am so blurred already.
HE REMEMBERS MY BIRTHDAY!
|