Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Finally i find some mood to blog. Nowadays are really so boring. Besides studying and playing pipa, basically i find nothing else to do. Maybe because someone is away from my life already, that is why suddenly it becomes so quiet. So i will try to get used to it again, like how i did it before. I chose it, so of course i bear the consuquences.

Well back to my topic. I have decided to change to my blogskin i used last time, because i can't find one that i really like, and i am so happy to find back this blogskin. It looks beautiful to me. Hee.. I wanted to put another song here, but it isnt in iwebmusic, so i am putting this song instead. I dont want to use imeem, because music dont immediately come out. Tomorrow i am going to go for work interview, hope i get a job confirmed tomorrow. Because i want to work, and earn money hee.. Then i wont have to take much pocket money..

I dont know what it is like that, but my split is getting worse and worse, and it affects my playing now. So irritating. I have been doing jiben for 1 hour plus yesterday, really practising, and the split is worsened now. Hai, its so irritating.

Have been listening to calm music recently, really sound nice..



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥