|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Irresistible > >Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners > > Very Good in the you >know where... Lover not a> >> > fighter, but will still knock you out. >Trustworthy. > >> > Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY > >> > >FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. > >> > Generous. >Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. I came across this email wenqin forward me. How accurate is mine? Yes i am quite a geminian i just realised. So is this accurate charmaine and chunmei? haha.. Today i really woke up at 8.30 am! Miraculous heh heh.. And then i lianed qin, but i went so tired, probably because today is too hot, i cant take the humidity too.. especially when during work, really pisses me off with such humid weather! Alright, then i went to elastomer lecture, but guess what? I slept in the train and i overslept! Ended in clementi! So shitty la haha.. Then was late in the end (i wasnt late if i didnt oversleep!).. And! After lecture was break.. And we were gossiping about this latest gossip in CLS.. so funny.. Why didnt i hear the gossip earlier! I am so outdated shit! Then went CSW. Today super fun, haha.. Larry was the very funny joker today.. He hosted the meeting and ended us laughing like mad.. hee! I like CSW, its so fun.. Miss Simone Khoo was also a very interesting teacher.. I like her teaching.. A mad mad lecturer we have here haha! Today work was tired, but feel so contented when customers thank me. Every table's customers will say thank you to me at least once. Foerigners are indeed different from singaporeans right? heh heh.. Tomorrow 9am tutorial.. I gotta sleep soon! I cant be late for that tutorial!! Anyway i finished the tutorial long ago! Ok that is all folks!! *sign off* |