|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I am happy, because today is tuesday. I am happy, because i did well. I am happy, because i have adorable friends around me. Got yiwen, huiyi, hanni, yiwen, sharon around me. So thankful, for remembering my bdae and spend off busy weekdays to celebrate with me. Especially when there is a test tml and all will get so lethargic and when they have a test on friday. Thanks people! I am so surprised the guys will come along too, thanks guys! I know which few they are.. haa. I should leave for thanks for tml. hee.. If not for yiwen booking me so long ago and forcing me to go for the celebration, i think i will not even celebrate bdae at all this year. haa. Thanks Yiwen, for everything. You should know. I recelved my test results for elastomers today. I am so happy. so VERY HAPPY. Never in my whole life that i thought i would actually score well in sciences. Thanks lau hua huat, if not for u i wont be so guai to come for lectures and practicals too haha. And because of my hard work, i think i deserved the results this time. 84. Although not 90 plus, but i think i did my best! Assignment got 80. I AM SO HAPPY! Can i have an A for elastomer? I will I WILL! WAHAHA.. Tomorrow is wednesday, PI tutorial. I WILL WAKE UP FOR IT! LALALA.. Ok no work for one day i am happy! hehheh.. tml .. tml.. tml... OH YA SOME PICTURES I LIKE! Taken in nafa chalet! I just think i am a natural borne joker. haha |