|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
About letting go or not. I dont wish to, but i dont think with it i am doing any better too. Have been hearing this song for so many times ever since i was in avaplus. I remember the days when i sit at the side of the factory along the steep grass slope and listen to this song during lunch breaks alone. I love the feeling of wind surrounding me and it seems that they are telling me, 'xueqi, jiayou'. I have been making myself very busy, to forget stuffs and also to forget all negative comments i had received. And sometimes, i feel that you are pitying me. I hope you treat me like the others, and not treat me like that now. I am just curious, really dont understand why. I love the sunset, areas where i can feel wind, because it seems like freedom to me. I yearn to fly like the birds in the air one day, at least i can feel that special feeling of being surrounded by wind.. I dont love the beach. Because i hate sunlight, because i see no sunshine in my life. Nothing much to anticipate, just aimlessly continuing. Doing the best i can for everything. If i still cannot live up to what all of you expect, i can only say, sorry. Looking at you from the back, such a familiar body, a familiar voice, but i dont feel familiar to you. So many things that i dont know, so little things that i understand and know of.. I hope i can help, but i know i cant. 这么熟悉的背影,这么熟悉的声音,但是,你却如此的不熟悉,又遥远.我要怎么做,才能够熟悉你呢? |