|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Tomorrow or rather, today i am playing badminton with miss koh, miss milo, Mr nicho and mr ngeow! haha! More details will be provided tomorrow!! wohoo! After that we girls plan to K! See how with the guys. Be prepared to see milo cry tml! Tomorrow is lesson. Not anticipating. Just hope tomorrow i wont get any scolding for deproving. Because i think i didnt improved. I think some thing chef Lee said today was right. Learn to enjoy before saying i am playing music. Enjoy is the most important thing. Yes i didnt enjoy much during the process i realise. But i dont hope to give up too, because i do this for myself. Thanks Chef Lee for telling me all these, i realised now. Really understand what he meant. He says he could see the inferiority complex in me. He says, 表面快乐,但心里悲伤。How come he can see so much things in me? He can read people's mind? But, is it so obvious that i am someone so inferior? hai.. I will try then.. I thank people in my workplace for treating me well. Chef Lee, Andy, Arthur, Ah qian (ALL CHEFS), John, Chivas, Golden Monkey, Ah nuh.. Nice people. But boss is temperamental. Nice people but still not easy to work with when busy. Please bless me to pass through all the hurdles in front of me. Labels: Feelings |