|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Have been talking to michelle whole night, i think all of us have matured. And i realised, maybe i have come to this stage where i have become so tired. Last time i didnt think that way, but now yes. Last time, i thought aiya it would never have this day when i grow tired of it, but now it is directly opposite. I actually got tired.. So i decided to see how it goes. Perhaps i have held on for too long, i am confused. I dont wish to let go, yet i am tired to hold on to it.. Ok enough of all these! haa.. The chalet today got minhui, michelle, weikang, qinglun, jonathan, ting ting, deli, chai xia, joyce, shumin, anthea, you yi. And seriously youyi is super nice, she was cooking the whole night.. I also realised chai xia is very nice to talk to.. Last time i thought she was fierce haha! which was like 2-3 years ago when i saw her la.. Well i think today was worth going, funny and emo too.. We had ghost story and gossiping section its so funny.. haa.. but i went tired listening to all those ghost stories so me and michelle just sat at one side.. Yes, i am a mad woman.. Dont care about me.. i thought such feelings wont develop anymore, but i did once again. But i feel sad when i heard and know of things.. i would wait.. and hope one day u turn back.. I hope one day, you can look at me the way you look at who you are looking at now.. |