Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
OK I WILL BLOG MISS LEE.

Aiyo not blogging now also crime ah.. haha.. ok anyway i felt like blogging today!

Happenings happenings! I got some nicey nicey pictures! Will post up later! haa..

Have been visiting the gym recently.. today went again! But went alone today, bevause the food tech people are not coming to school! no lectures today ARGG.. Bu its ok haha.. I went at 12pm, but the workout time passes slower without accompany! That day workout was fast with sharon, jiaxin and huibing.. Ok i feel refreshed but now i am tired haha.. I saw ms ong guat choon there at the gym and talked to her about my studies.. I was surprised with her hair.. total short man.. i didnt see.. haa.. After that i went to meet at mum and brother at bugis.. treated them lunch and after that i went karl heng, heard some things, and disappointed upon hearing some things over at karl heng.. I bought 2 lian xi qu books, but not of much help, i havent been looking through it carefully.. i will maybe tomorrow. Today i am tired serious.. Test was ok, i think for the part of extrusion blow moulding, stretch blow mouding i will score full marks.. But for calendering, hope i can get half of the marks hee.. Talking back to going karl heng.. After that i went to buy my stand for my pipa and its cheap serious.. 15 bucks? and still got discount somemore.. haha! IT FITS MY PIPA OK.. I practised just now, had not much feeling.. maybe i didnt practise enough yet.. hai.. where has my motivation for pipa gone?

Tomorrow 11am lesson, please please let me be awake to go for lesson.. haha.. after lesson i going to play badminton! yay! Then watching the concert tomorrow.. looking forward to it.. and meeting michelle tml for the concert! I got a feeling we will be quite mad tomorrow haha.. I think i will sleep at 9pm.. too tired.. see how ba.. tired tired..

OH YA.. I got my new sexy pipa! (quoted from jeremy!) and the sound is fantastic.. I love it!!!!! I love my qin a lot!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Yesterday went to celebrate shu ning's bdae.. well we celebrated at TCC BECAUSE xinyan la! working at TCC then we go there celebrate.. haa.. anyway we havent seen each other for such a long time.. so sad.. 1 year then see each other.. clara's mum still complaining why i so long never go her house already.. so pai sae.. maybe one day i should go down and see auntie.. haha.. Ant the gurls dont let me pay! argg.. say my bdae treat me.. but my bdae is 2 weeks away la!! ahh.. haa.. dont want give me present then like that lor.. haa.. thx anyway u 3! Thanks ning for the earring.. i love it! Friends are like that.. need no frequent contact yet still remember each other and still can talk alot! haa.. we took some pictures! and also. not forgetting my sexy photo that yiwen take.. she take like that i still look pretty.. please look downwards!!














Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥