|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
有时候感觉还蛮矛盾的。望着镜子的自己,我开始怀疑自己有几面的真实,几面的不真实。有时感到百感交集,但有时候又是心平静和。心情很多变,多变到连我自己都不知道那一面才是自己。有时候很厌倦某些人的行为,有时候很感激某些人的存在,但有时候却很希望他们离开我的视线。我觉得自己很矛盾,但我不愿意夺去评论自己,因为我不会。并不是沮丧,并没有像太多,也并没有性情低落。或许在一个人的时候我总会有深思的念头吧。有时候,我觉得自己很没有用,但有时候又是信心满满的。感觉上,自己没有一定的自我。我的心情,都是被控制的。
Okays enough of naggings. I shall blog something constructive. Not very constructive but yea enough to make myself type some things down la.. hee. SY concert is approaching, i am looking forward to see my fellow friends this saturday. Another year i left syco. Another year to deep thinking. I have seen some ex-syco members regretting leaving sy. I dont regret leaving sy, i left sy to do something i never thought i would. I am happy, i have what i have today, but yes i know it isnt enough. I have so much room to improve. I want to go back to sy, but i dont know if my teacher allows, but in any case i'll see how by the end of year. I hope all of them are doing well and certainly looking forward to syco performing better than last year.. er hope so. Today got my first present from huiyi during my PI prac. A bag! Thanks huiyi and charmaine! They wanted me to change bag long ago yes i know la ok! Hanni and yiwen gave me a book! That is very interesting, very suitable for me. For my character. Friends are different. They understand what you want. They know what i want and they got what i want. Thanks! haa.. ok i will continue blogging in the night!~ edited// Ok i am back. Waited for huiyi to finish company meeting and i saw her FYP.. its so hard.. no easy.. I think she will be very busy this year haha. Well and then we meet the gang at IMM. Went ajisen and were eating.. We were laughing alot because desmond cracked so many jokes! He become more and more lame .. Poor hanni, i think she have to listen a lot of cold jokes everyday right.. haha! We had this guessing bill competition. Who didnt guess it have to take forfeit.. well the forfeit is in yiwen's blog ( i think will be up soon!) haha.. In the end, yuanhoe, suichang and yiwen lost! lalala.. Who say i will lose de ah? lol! and the guys bought me a cake! I was so surprised, i didnt know they bought me something. Quite touched, but i didnt show it. I am not someone who expresses well with emotions. Thanks desmond yuanhoe and suichang! I had a lot of fun today! Tomorrow i dont know. But i guess it doesn't matter anymore. It is just another day, so just live it! tomorrow have to go clementi early in the morning to pass sam his materials back. Then i go home and do my formal report! haha.. Chuntian is quite fun! Look forward to practising with michelle soon! haha.. the picture we took today! ![]() |